The City of Maple Grove has made an exciting commitment to become an age-friendly city – a place where residents of all ages can live healthy, active lives. As we anticipate a shifting reality in which older adults outnumber all other age groups, Maple Grove wants to ensure it is a community where people can both live well and age well.
News & Events
- AF MG releases Transportation Recommendations Report
- Zoom interview on Senior LinkAge Line: What is it, and how can I use it?
- AF MG releases new flyer on scams
- Zoom interview on home care services during COVID-19
- AF MG seeks volunteers
- Zoom interview: Protecting yourself from scams during Covid-19
- City of Maple Grove Covid-19 resources
Community Services & Resources
Age-Friendly Maple Grove has collected information on a wide range of programs, events, services, and other resources to help residents easily find what they need. Use the topics below to browse through information or seek out something specific. New resources will continue to be added. (Are we missing something important? Let us know at the Contact Us page.)